According to IranianDentist.org, oral health touches every aspect of our lives but is often taken for granted. Your mouth is a window into the health of your body. Many people believe that they need to see an Iranian dentist only if they are in pain or think something is wrong, but regular dental visits can contribute to a lifetime of good oral health. Nearly all dental disease is preventable, and by far the most important factor in prevention is an effective daily oral hygiene regimen and visiting a dentist regularly.
An Iranian dentist is your primary dental care provider. He or she diagnoses, treats, and manages your overall oral health needs, including fillings, crowns, veneers, bridges, gum care, root canals and preventive education.
Iranian Dentists and their Important Qualities
Iranian dentists must communicate effectively with patients, dental hygienists, dental assistants, and receptionists. They also must evaluate patients’ symptoms and choose the appropriate treatments. Persian dentists should have a lot of patience for children and patients with a fear of dental work. They need to pay attention to the shape and color of teeth and to the space between them. For example, they may need to closely match a false tooth with a patient’s other teeth.
Seeing a Persian dentist can help stop small issues from becoming big dental health problems. It also allows your dentist to find early signs of disease and problems can be treated at a manageable stage. So if you are experiencing dental pain, don’t put off seeing a dentist.
Some of dental treatments and procedures
- Fillings: A filling is a way to restore a tooth damaged by decay back to its normal function and shape. When a dentist gives you a filling, he or she first removes the decayed tooth material, cleans the affected area, and then fills the cleaned out cavity with a filling material.
- Extractions: A severely damaged tooth may need to be extracted. Permanent teeth may also need to be removed by dentist.
- Whitening: Tooth whitening lightens teeth and helps to remove stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look. Most Iranian dentists perform tooth whitening. Whitening is not a one-time procedure. It will need to be repeated from time to time if you want to maintain the brighter color.
- Implants: Dental implants are metal posts or frames that are surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath your gums. Once in place, they allow Persian dentist to mount replacement teeth onto them. Because implants fuse to your jawbone, they provide stable support for artificial teeth.
- Bridge: Dental bridges connect the gap created by one or more missing teeth. A bridge is made up of two or more crowns for the teeth on either side of the gap.
- Crowns and Caps: Crowns are dental restorations that protect damaged, cracked or broken teeth. Dental crowns often referred to as caps, sit over the entire part of the tooth that lies above the gum line.
tags: Iranian Dentist, Persian Dentist