Cena Sarlak after emigration

Canada seeks around 200,000 immigrants to fill up labour shortages across the country. To work in Canada, you must obtain a temporary work permit. After two years of working with a Canadian employer, you can convert your temporary work permit to Canada Immigration Permanent Residency through the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Canadian Experience Class Program.