5. 2014 Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG: $135,150
4. 2014 Porsche Cayenne Turbo-S: $146,000
3. 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Autobiography Black: $184,105
2. 2015 Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6×6: $615,000
1. 2015 Dartz Prombron: $1.25 Million
As was stated earlier, after Kombat Armouring went into a period of renovating their products and leaving Laura Group, they became the privately owned Latvian company Dartz. Unlike its forefather, Dartz specializes in producing high-end SUVs for its customers. The T-98 was simply one of the many products offered by Kombat Armouring. The Dartz Prombron is the most expensive SUV ever made. It features a 180 horsepower Duramax V-8 engine. It is completely covered in Kevlar. The windows are made of gold plated, bulletproof glass. The Prombron is capable of withstanding attacks from heavy machine gun fire, land mines, and rocket propelled grenades. For just $1,250,000 you could buy the most powerful and durable road vehicle in the world.