Pars Agency published a bulletin twice daily in French and Persian, which it circulated among government officials, international news agencies in Tehran and the local press. In May 1940, the General Tablighat Department was founded and the agency then became an affiliate of the department.
Never before seen pictorial of Pars News Agency
In 1934, Pars Agency was established by the Foreign Ministry of Iran as the country’s official national news outlet. For the next six years it operated under the Iranian Foreign Ministry working to disseminate national and international news.