In 1954, following a coup the reforms of the White Revolution helped to modernize the Pars Agency, leading to expanded news coverage, improved professional services and a better-educated staff. It went on air with radio broadcasts of international news translated into Persian, which it offered to local subscribers.
Never before seen pictorial of Pars News Agency
In 1934, Pars Agency was established by the Foreign Ministry of Iran as the country’s official national news outlet. For the next six years it operated under the Iranian Foreign Ministry working to disseminate national and international news.