American school in capital

The senior high school division opened by 1960. In May 1973 the school had 1,400 students. The school’s first campus, which opened in 1954, was later named the Sayed Khandan Campus in 1974. A new elementary and middle school campus, Lavizan Campus, opened in the fall of that year. In the fall of 1976 an athletic center and gymnasium opened. As of 1976 the school planned to open a new high school campus.